Office X Carousell

10:39 PM
Since I am now back to the working world, I have a table of my own to feel possessive about again lol. There was an initial struggle whether should I bring my personal stuff to work or not because tI gave in shortly to what I dubbed as the "light situation". 

This entire post is about how I found stuff on Carousell. I have wrote about how I got great deals from it here

My cubicle was not receiving sufficient amount of light and it was an absolute pain to work there. 


First I went and get a desktop lamp which connects via USB.. for $5!! 
Totally saved my life especially during the rainy days. 

Then I went and get this usb air humidifier also for $5 because I thought that my environment was a little dry. Now this.. was a little stupid because it made a bit of whistling noise which is not enough to pissed people off, but definitely audible. So I guess I cannot use this often anymore :( 



finally, mom and I fell in love with skechers shoes because a) they finally revamped themselves and b) the shoes are comfy! Got this for $25 and would soon bring it to office to wear!
Ok, shall end off this random entry lol. 



14 comments:

  1. wish the humidifier would not make a noise! It looks perfect for my office :)
    xoxo

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got yourself some nice stuff. :) Too bad that the humidifier makes a whistling noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lamp is really cute! I also have a desktop humidifier, but thankfully it doesn't make any noise, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little desk lamp is so cute! I want one!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't know "humidifier thing" exists.. i feel so ignorant right now. haha I haven't seen such thing here in our place but I'm interested XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shoes, so chic. That desk lamp is so cute. I also wanted to have one I can use here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that Shoes too, perfect for busy 'in-office' errands. And it is affordable too.

    xoxo - GIG Love - Chai - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
  8. The desk lights are totally cute. I might get some for my room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The desk lamp looks so cute. I don't think I would be able to work with them sitting on my desk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those usb table lamps are cute! and that skechers for only $25 is really a steal! but, are they preloved?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those desktop lamps are just too cute! I need to get myself that dehumidifier! x
    Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! how cute those lamps are!... and they have usb connection, which makes it super convenient😁

    Do drop by... GreenStory

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that sport shoes you purchase.
    it looks so comfort to wear for daily.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to try that humidifier for so long! It's so handy and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.